A tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps. It can decode resources to nearly original form and rebuild them after making some modifications. It also makes working with an app easier because of the project like file structure and automation of some repetitive tasks like building apk, etc.
It is NOT intended for piracy and other non-legal uses. It could be used for localizing, adding some features or support for custom platforms, analyzing applications and much more.
- Disassembling resources to nearly original form (including
- Rebuilding decoded resources back to binary APK/JAR
- Organizing and handling APKs that depend on framework resources
- Smali Debugging (Removed in
2.1.0in favor of IdeaSmali)
- Helping with repetitive tasks
- Java 7 (JRE 1.7)
- Basic knowledge of Android SDK, AAPT and smali
This is so useless