Detects wireless network attacks performed by KARMA module (fake AP). Starts deauthentication attack (for fake access points)
Working Principle for PiKarma
- Collects all the packets from Wireless Network. (Probe Response)
- Analyses all the packets in real time.
- If PiKarma finds more than one SSID info from unique mac address in Probe Response;
- Logs the activity with some extra information within defined template and sends deauthentication packets
How works KARMA Attack?
- Sends Probe Response for all Probe Requests
Softwares and hardwares that uses KARMA module
- WiFi Pineapple
- Mana (improvements to KARMA attacks)
Soon to be added features
- New techniques for KARMA and MANA attacks