TorghostNG is a tool that make all your internet traffic anonymized through Tor network.
Rewritten from TorGhost with Python 3.
TorghostNG was tested on:
- Kali Linux
Before you use TorghostNG
- For the goodness of Tor network, BitTorrent traffic will be blocked by iptables. Although you can bypass it with some tweaks with your torrent client. It’s difficult to completely block all torrent traffic.
- For security reason, TorghostNG is gonna disable IPv6 to prevent IPv6 leaks (it happened to me lmao).
TorghostNG currently supports:
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Arch Linux
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Debian/Ubuntu
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, openSUSE
- Solus OS
- Alpine Linux
- OpenWrt Linux
- Void Linux
- Anh the elder guy: Slackware
- (Too much package managers for one day :v)
To install TorghostNG, open your Terminal and enter these commands
git clone https://github.com/githacktools/TorghostNG cd TorghostNG sudo python3 install.py sudo torghostng
But with Slackware, you use
sudo python3 torghostng.py to run TorghostNG :v
TorghostNG 1.0 - Make all your internet traffic anonymized through TOR proxy Rewritten from TorGhost with Python 3 usage: torghostng [-h] -s|-x|-id|-m|-c|-l|--list
OPTIONS: -h, --help Show this help message and exit -s, --start Start connecting to TOR -x, --stop Stop connecting to TOR -id COUNTRY ID Connect to TOR exit node of a specific country. Go to CountryCode.org to search country ID -mac INTERFACE Randomly change MAC address. Use 'ifconfig' to show interface devices -c, --checkip Check your current IP address --nodelay Disable delay time -l, --language Change the display language. English is the default --list Show the available languages list -u, --update Check for update --dns Use this to fix DNS when website address can't be resolved
You can combine multiple choices at the same time, such as:
torghostng -s -m INTERFACE: Changing MAC address before connecting
torghostng -c -m INTERFACE: Checking IP address and changing MAC address
torghostng -s -x: Connecting to Tor anh then stop
How to update TorghostNG
Open Terminal and type
torghostng -u with sudo to update TorghostNG, but i will download new TorghostNG to
/root, because you run it as root. If you don’t like that, you can type
git pull -f and
sudo python3 install.py.
Notes before you use Tor
Tor can’t help you completely anonymous, just almost:
- Tor’s Biggest Threat – Correlation Attack
- Is Tor Broken? How the NSA Is Working to De-Anonymize You When Browsing the Deep Web
- Use Traffic Analysis to Defeat TOR
- Don’t spam or perform DoS attacks with Tor. It’s not effective, you will only make Tor get hated and waste Tor’s money.
- Don’t torrent over Tor. If you want to keep anonymous while torrenting, use a no-logs VPN please.
- Check your IPv6
- Change all “TOR” to “Tor”
- Block BitTorrent traffic
- Auto disable IPv6 before connecting to Tor
Screenshots of Torghost (Version 1.0)
- Changing MAC address:
torghostng -m INTERFACE
- Checking IP address:
- Disconnecting from Tor:
- Connecting to Tor exitnode in a specific country:
torghostng -id COUNTRY ID
- Uninstalling TorghostNG:
Contact to the coder
- Block torrent, for you – Tor network
- IPv6 (maybe?)
- GUI version
- Fix bug, improve TorghostNG (always)