Monitor illegal wireless network activities.
- Similar SSID broadcasts
- Same SSID broadcasts
- Calculates unencrypted wireless networks density
- Watches SSID broadcasts at the blacklist.
- Calculates Unencrypted wireless network density
- Finds same ssid, different encryption
Working Principle for PiDense
- Collects all the packets from Wireless Networks.
- Analyzes all the beacon packets.
- If PiDens detects more than defined threshold of OPN number, or different encryption with same SSID info ;
- Logs the activity with some extra information within defined template.
Soon to be added features
- Blacklist SSID analysis
- Company name setting for illegal wireless attack activities (Monitoring)
- Hardware: TP LINK TL-WN722N
- Modules: scapy, time, termcolor, argparse
Install Python librarie(s):
pip install termcolor
Run the program with following command:
airmon-ng start interface(wlan0,wlan1) (Monitor mode) or ifconfig wlan0 down iwconfig wlan0 mode Monitor ifconfig wlan0 up
cd PiDense python pidense.py -h