Paradoxia Remote Access Tool.
|Easy to use||Paradoxia is extremely easy to use, So far the easiest rat!|
|Automatic Client build||Build Paradoxia Client easily with or without the icon of your choice.|
|Multithreaded||Multithreaded Console server, You can get multiple sessions.|
|Toast Notifications||Desktop notification on new session|
|Configurable Settings||Configurable values in
|Kill Sessions||Kill Sessions without getting in sesssion.|
|View Session information||View Session information without getting in Session.|
|Stealth||Runs in background.|
|Full File Access||Full access to the entire file system.|
|Persistence||Installs inside APPDATA and has startup persistence via Registry key.|
|Upload / Download Files||Upload and download files.|
|Mic Recording||Record Microphone.|
|Chrome Password Recovery||Dump Chrome Passwords using Reflective DLL (Does not work on latest version)|
|Keylogger||Log Keystrokes and save to file via Reflective DLL.|
|Geolocate||Geolocate Paradoxia Client.|
|Process Info||Get Process information.|
|DLL Injection||Reflective DLL Injection over Socket, Load your own Reflective DLL, OR use ones available here.|
|Power off||Power off the Client system.|
|Reboot||Reboot the client system.|
|MSVC + MINGW Support||Visual studio project is also included.|
|Reverse Shell||Stable Reverse Shell.|
|Small Client||Maximum size is 30kb without icon.|
Installation (via APT)
$ git clone https://github.com/quantumcored/paradoxia $ cd paradoxia $ sudo ./install.sh
Example Usage :
- Run Paradoxia
sudo python3 paradoxia.py
- Once in paradoxia Console, The first step would be to build the Client, Preferrably with an Icon.
- After that’s built, As you can see below it is detected by Windows Defender as a severe malware. Which is expected since it IS malware.
- I’m going to transfer the client on a Windows 10 Virtual machine and execute it. After Executing it, It appears under Startup programs in task manager.
- Also it has copied itself inside Appdata directory and installed under the name we specified during build.
- At the same time, I get a session at server side.
- First thing I’d do is get in the session and view information.
- There are plenty of things we can do right now, but for example only, I will demonstrate keylogging.
You can see in the image above that It says it successfully injected dll, And in file listing there is a file named
log.log, Which contains the logged keystrokes.
- Lets view captures keystrokes.
- This repository was home to 3 tools previously, Iris, Thawne and Previous version of Paradoxia. This can be found here.
- Everything is entirely changed, Client has been rewritten, Infodb removed. Much new features added. Stability added.