Linux (APT package manager)
Check if Python 3 is installed by running
If it is not, run:
sudo apt-get update && apt-get install python3.6
Additionally, you will need setuptools and Tk:
sudo apt-get install python3-setuptools python3-tk
There are varying ways of installing Python 3 on OS X, but the easiest is to install through Homebrew.
brew update && brew install python3
If using Windows, please refer to Installing Python 3 on Windows from the Hitchhiker’s Guide. It is also extremely helpful to click the Python 3 installer checkbox to add Python to your PATH.
Clone the Mentalist repository:
Go into the directory:
python3 setup.py install
You can now run mentalist from the shell with the command
- Ability to scrape sites as an attribute in the Base Words node.
- Add dictionaries and lists for more languages
- Add UK post codes to Append/Prepend Nodes
- Option to perform de-duplication of Base Words
- Mentalist Chain file differencing