GlobaLeaks is open-source / free software intended to enable secure and anonymous whistleblowing initiatives developed by the Hermes Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights.
For the user manual refer to the GlobaLeaks’s User Manual.
For the developer documentation refer to the GlobaLeaks’s Developer Documentation.
- Configurable submission contexts and questionnaires
- Single and multiple recipients capabilities
- Integrated Multi-Tenancy support
- Support for anonymous submissions (via Tor) and confidential submissions (via HTTPS)
- Ingrated optimized HTTPS capability with support for Let’sEncrypt Certification Authority
- Rich configuration options and defaults
- Optimized UI with advanced User Experience (UX)
- Accessible Rich Internet Application compliant to WAI-ARIA
- Empbedded internationalization and localization support
- Fully translated in more thant 30 languages
- Support for Right-to-left (RTL) design
- Integrated support for PGP and AES encryption
- Ongoing development for clientside encryption
- Configurable mail templating system for each notification
- All-in-one solution including embedded webserver and SQLite database
- Fully unit-tested and end2end tested on commit with test code coverage over 90%
- Support for all common database systems: MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server
- Strong security with 5 independent audits.
- Including Whistleblower Identity Management features compliant with Italian Anticorruption Authority Specs ANAC)
- Compliant with recent whistleblowing protection laws in the fields of whistleblowing protection like Italian 190/2012 and 231/2001, French Sapin II and International ISO 37001