Here is a list of all the goodies in Faraday v3.2:
Workspace names- with numbers!
With this new version, workspaces’ names are now allowed to start with numbers (before they could only start with letters).
Search unconfirmed vulns
In this version was added the filter to be able to show unconfirmed vulns as well:
Multi column search
Was added support to the operator “AND” on the search field in the Status Report, this is one of the first logical operators that we support in Faraday. Is working to add the “OR” operator soon.
Here is the full change log for version 3.2:
- Added logical operator AND to Status Report search
- Restkit dependency removed.
- Improvement on manage.py change-password
- Add feature to show only unconfirmed vulns.
- Add ssl information to manage.py status-check
- Update wpscan plugin to support latest version.
- Allow workspace names to start with numbers.